Monday, October 12, 2009

<

There is something greater than

This pain.

Yes, something weighs more than all the piercings

in my heart right now. I lament before the world

for seeing my childhood dream die

right inside me

but I know and I feel that something is greater than

This death.

What is the purpose of this death?

I wouldn’t know until this

ends.

All I need to know is after this dying is resurrection

in any way it is fated to live again.

I believe that indeed, something is greater than

Goodbye.

For in every parting is a new beginning.

For every road that ends, a new road awaits.

I believe I can still tread the more uncertain path.

I have enough life to give for this something greater than

All the happiness and pain put together.



From Luke 11:29-32

There is something greater than.

No comments:

Post a Comment