Saturday, March 10, 2012

This line from me


I had a conversation with Mama while walking along San Isidro road in Libmanan, Camarines Sur last Wednesday. We landed on the issue of my cousins who got married with the wrong people (by wrong people, I mean those who are lazy and wouldn’t want to lift a finger in order to set their lives straight, and who in the process end up as burdens to my beloved cousins) or for the wrong reasons (by wrong reasons, I mean, those who married because they got pregnant or impregnated someone). The exchange went from something very factual to opinionated. 
I recall blabbering this line: I believe naman that love can sometimes be blind. Ok na ko sa love is blind, ‘wag lang love is crazy at love is stupid. I can’t take that. I’d rather be single for the rest of my life if I’d get a stupid man for a husband.
In my peripheral view, I think I saw Mama smiled.
-h

No comments:

Post a Comment