Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Life Less

Triggered by the articles in Inquirer on the execution of three Filipinos abroad, further moved by this  blog article I caught myself shedding tears with a question creeping from within me: Why do people kill each other?

Really, I want to know why. I am aware of the laws and the reasons but why these laws and reasons? Have these really changed the way the world is supposed to be? Or is this even the way things should be?

Amidst an incessant flow of tears down my cheeks, I throw this question to God: Why?

1 comment:

  1. who knows who deserve life or death ? there are those who live who doesn't even deserve to live. same goes with those who die.

    perhaps this is a part of the cycle of life forces in the universe?

    isn't life also a form of energy? therefore, as physics dictates, it is neither created nor destroyed. it is always t here. always present, just changing forms.

    wala lang. ganito ata mag-isip pag inlab. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

    hanggang dito dinala eh no.
    sino naman kaya makakabasa neto? hrhrhrrrr

    ReplyDelete