Friday, April 22, 2011

A pack of french fries and a ride for crying

The McDo BFGF commercial used to not impress me. Yes, the characters were cute little kids playing adults. But more than the medium is the message. I do not like the way it weaved into the viewers' consciousness the complications of a woman's mind and the idea that a relationship is worth a pack of french fries.

The McDo BFGF commercial used to not impress me until last night.

He brought me french fries saying he thought of the ad while he was on his way to see me. It means a lot when you know someone is willing to go out his way just to hear you cry, doesn't it? And a pack of fries bought with you on mind, could make you stop from crying. Believe me, last night, it worked for me.

Thank you, AHAN.

No comments:

Post a Comment