Monday, February 8, 2010

Of Fears

I have been bogged down with anxiety thoughts lately. I am overwhelmed with an array of must-dos that need grave planning. Even my dreams tell me so. Recently, my dreams revolve around sequences of falling and climbing, and monsters, and friends, of running-aways,and of facing-ups. I'm afraid that I am being too careful that I can't seem to get things started. What if I just knock these fears right off their faces?

Boom!

I need some explosives here.

Not the kind that burns the skin. I want the one that burns the heart, and melts it, turning it into a boiling liquid that flows all around me. I want to be able to sprinkle the world with the warmth of happiness and sorrow, and hatred, and angst, and bliss, and, yes, love. How will I do it? I don't know. I just need some trigger.

Set the fire. That's what I need to do. I need to set my tasks aflame. Now.

Now back to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment