Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Wanted: Crush


It’s been lightyears since I had a serious crush. By serious crush, I mean, someone who actually exists in my existing life. Not one who’s gone and done, not one who’s there but will never be.
The last time  I had a serious crush,  I crashed. But then life is about making mistakes and correcting them. And I think there’s no better time to look around but now. It’s gonna be one heck of an effort for me to catch the next one but I’m daring myself.
So my project for this year would be to find one crush. Just one.
Give me this.
(Hilda goes to the front door, grasping a wooden board on the left hand, on the right, a nail and hammer. Tok, tok, tok. Gets done. On her door now hangs the board inscribed with the words:  "Wanted: Crush”)

No comments:

Post a Comment