Friday, January 8, 2010

Make things happen

Today I believe only one thing: MAKE THINGS HAPPEN.

And everything follows.

----

Our youth ministry will meet again tonight to discuss plans for 2010. I am much excited about the plans of the team for this year. After the core group bonding we had the previous year, I think it's high time that we end our incubation period and finally shift our focus to the young people who are not among us. I'd like us to aim for those youths who want to be active in the mission of the church. At the end, I want all of us to be one in vision. Anything is possible if we just make things happen.

----

Why do I have the sensing that Cesar Mancao's testimonies against Sen. Panfilo Lacson, however true, are just his tactics to gain more media exposure as he is running for a government position in their province? Whatever happened to this country's pure love for justice?


----

I came across a good reading in the internet lately. Here's the link: http://www.scribd.com/doc/23711234/What-Matters-Now

I'm back to my core somehow.

No comments:

Post a Comment