Monday, January 25, 2010

To Past

I had a wonderful Sunday. After the fruitful youth ministry meeting, Jas, Cristy and I went to eat fishballs at UP. I really missed setting foot on that beloved campus, much more tasting its street foods with friends. After chit-chatting and eating, we walked to the UP chapel for the mass. And voila! Someone poked me as I was wiping my dear eyeglasses-- it's Mean!

Oh, how I missed spending time with this pretty friend of mine. We promised to see each other this week to catch up and perhaps to discuss about that guy in blue.

---

On our way home, Jas opened the topic of love. And I was surprised to find myself babbling about the orange guy. I told them I was not ready to open myself up to relationships, not at this point, when I knew that deep inside, there would always be a part of me remembering how good it was for the sky to be painted with the color of the sunset.

Then Jas said, "Live in the now."

---

It had been hard to live in the here and now. It would be for a long time. But I have learned the tricks somehow.

And today, I choose to be happy with the rising of the sun.

No comments:

Post a Comment