Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Reserved

En route to the office this morning, I met the man I first had a crush on. As I was on my usual brisk walking mode, I was already a stride away when I recognized him. I smiled at myself at the sudden thought and went ahead with my walking, post observing that he still has the same handsomeness bettered with age. Too bad, he's too old for me plus for a fact, he's married. So delete that handsomeness observation dear damsel and stress the point that he's way old now whilst you're young and free.

Speaking of free. Not in the sense that I'm available or what. I am--- reserved, that is. :)

---

Despite the stories that etch the concept of happy-ever-afters away, fairy tales still hold true in my heart. I believe that we are all meant for something great and beautiful not because we deserve it but because God wanted the best for us. Whatever we end up with is a result of our choices.

---

Now that's all for now. Out of my head, back to the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment