Saturday, January 9, 2010

Saturday Gladness

This is my most productive day of the week. I'm so happy with the way the ministry evaluation went on today. I'm sure everything will turn out right this year. See, this day made everything so bright in terms of work. This day pushed me to think on my plans vis-a-vis God's plans. I can't wait to go back to the office and start sprinkling fairy powder all around my room. :)

But the day is far from over yet, I still have to edit some files for our church's newsletter, work on the communications program gantt chart, ponder on ways to move forward with the previous projects, etc. Of course, the filing. I still have to organize everything and I don't want to get tired.
Perhaps I should take a walk around tonight to spot people for the BEC Youth gathering?

Oh, I also thought of writing a poem I already wrote in mind. Wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment