Thursday, January 7, 2010

Not So Awesome

This day is one of those days-- unwanted. Except for a meeting I just had for a certain project, nothing productive happened. I feel guilty for slacking off. Ok, my fault. Still, there's this urge to work hard. However, something wrong has been afloat within my system lately. I guess I need long hours of recollection to identify the source of this restlessness.

I still love what I am doing at work. Except for some menial tasks, like copy-pasting letters someone else drafted, I can still feel the urge to do more and to give more of myself in most of the tasks. I want a change soon. As to whatever change it is, it still has to be discovered.

I think everything is a result of my powerful procrastination person. Indeed, it has evolved into a fully grown adult-- this procrastination urge is killing me. I must do something about it soon so things like long delayed projects can start rolling freely and smoothly.

That's all for now. Have to make the most out of the few minutes I have here.

No comments:

Post a Comment