Thursday, July 14, 2011

Libertad

Nothing much happened today. Well, maybe except for the fact that for the first time in my life a member-of-the opposite-sex-friend asked me about the sensitive and ever-personal-issue of my own take on virginity before marriage. I have tried answering the same question before only with a really close woman buddy. Never did I expect a man to ask me that. Not that I really care about this gender thing. No, I've grown up not giving much thought on my friends' genders since I don't base my closeness with them on their gender preferences. But for that particular curious moment I just felt--- unguarded. But never backing away from philosophical questions, I answered nonetheless. One unusual question answered today. That was nothing much, but a liberating act it was.

No comments:

Post a Comment